Viking – Product Creation
Why You NEED to Create Products…
The “Old Model” Doesn’t Work Anymore
You’re told you should use lead magnets and free gifts to build an email list. Stick those lead magnets on a squeeze page and send traffic to it, right? Well, if you’ve tried it, you’ve already discovered that it doesn’t work very well.
After spending time and/or money on sending traffic to that page, you’ll usually notice most people aren’t exactly giving you their best email address. In fact, about one-third of them are giving you a fake email. And of the ones that are giving you a real one, it’s usually one they reserve for “junk” which is how they think of your promotional material. That means it’s an address they don’t check regularly and so it’s about as useful as a fake one. And keep in mind, they’re called freebie seekers for a reason! They don’t really buy things. Usually what happens at this point is that a struggling internet marketer starts to realize his or her marketing emails are getting open rates of around 4 or 5% and generating zero sales and that all their effort in creating a lead magnet and landing page and driving traffic was a giant waste. So, they give up on IM and assume it’s all a big hoax. Sad story, but it happens every day and it’s the ultimate end of about 95% of would-be internet marketers.
So, what are the other five percent doing differently? Easy. They’re creating and selling products of their own.
Why Creating Products is Better
- You control your profits. You don’t have to make due with small commissions or split the revenue with anyone.
- Creating and selling a product establishes credibility like nothing else. In a market packed full of so-called gurus and celebrity marketers, you’ll absolutely need credibility.
- Buyers Lists tend to be much more responsive and more likely to buy things you market to them.
- Creating products gives you content you can repurpose or package with other products later on.
- It’s what all successful online entrepreneurs are doing. Look at your inbox right now. What do all your favorite entrepreneurs’ and marketers’ emails have in common? Sure, they’re all pitching other people’s stuff as affiliates. But, they are also all launching and promoting their own products (some of them do it every month!)
Want to mimic the success of top entrepreneurs today? You need to do what they’re doing. Bring your own product to market.
Some Product Types You Can Easily Create Right Now:
eBooks: You know you’ve got knowledge others could benefit from. Spend a few hours at the keyboard and crank out your first eBook! We’ll explain exactly how to do it.
Video Course: Got a camera or screen capture software? How about a slideshow program? Then you’ve got everything you need to make an awesome video course on any topic! We’ll show you how it’s done.
Software: Yup. That’s right. You don’t need to be a programmer. It’s surprisingly cheap and easy to get a freelance programmer to create a software application for you. We’ll reveal how to find and approach them.
That’s not all. There are plenty of product types. We’ll reveal a ton of them to you. So, How Do You Do It?
Grab our full Viking Product Creation eBook and we’ll show you exactly how to create your first digital product along with a ton of awesome product ideas!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes