Viking – Google Advertising
Why Your Business NEEDS Google Advertising
Why Advertise with Google?
Google is without question the world’s premier search engine. But it’s become even more than a search engine since it’s humble beginnings. Today, it also happens to have what is arguably the most powerful and far-reaching advertising network in the world.
Today, with Google AdWords, you can put your offers in front of motivated buyers as sponsored search results. This means people are seeing your ad at the very moment they are searching for your solution. What could be more powerful than that?
Then there’s the Display Network. Ever notice all those image ads in the sidebars, top, and bottom of almost every website you visit? And more banners mixed in within content? Often retargeting ads for a product you recently viewed? There’s a good chance most of those were part of the Google Display Network.
When you combine the perfect timing of search result ads and the far-reach of the display network with the very reasonable cost per click of Google AdWords… it becomes a must-have advertising solution.
Here are some stats that paint a clear picture of why you should be using Google Ads.
- Google owns over 70% of the search market share.
- They officially have the world’s largest ad network.
- Google’s display campaigns reach a whopping 80% of global internet users.
- When people see display ads, they are over 150% more likely to search for a brand and segment-specific keywords.
- Almost 90% of traffic from search ads is NOT replaced by organic clicks when ads get paused.
- For people searching with real buyer intent, the ad spots at the top end up getting around 40% of the clicks on the SERPs.
- And almost 100% of searchers go with businesses they see on the first page of the SERPs, so getting those sponsored results up there is a must.
- On average, marketers make $2 in sales for every $1 they spend on Google ads.
- On mobile, around 70% of searchers take action within one hour and 70% say they call businesses directly from Google Search (yes, you can have your clickable phone number right there in the ad).
- All these stats probably explain why over 70% of these businesses plan to increase their ad spend in the future.
Want to Learn More?
To learn how to leverage Google Ads in Your Business and get a thorough understanding of each of the major social media platforms, Grab our full Viking Google Advertising Guide and start implementing our blueprint today!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes